Let it begin

Hi all,

I know I said my first post would be Thursday but I made
an extra card today.

So I thought I'd share it with you.

Here's the card



First I had to make the background.
I stamped the sky line from Scene stamp set.
I then masked the sky line and sprayed Dylusions ink spray
London Blue and Cherry Pie.
I then distressed it with Black Soot.
I made the stars using My Favourite things Star stencil 
and Hero Arts unicorn ink.

The heroes and sentiment are from Caped Cuties.
Copics I used
Bear / Rabbit - E41, E42, E43
Tortoise - YG03, G24, G28, 
Glider - C0, C1, C3, C5
                   R24, R27, R29, R89
Capes/ Masks - R24, R27, R29, R89


Well I hope you like the card and will have a go at the techniques
I've gone through.

Pop back Thursday for a no line colouring and a normal colouring so you can compare the two.

Hugs 


No comments:

Post a Comment