No Lines

Hi all,

Well i have a fun technique to share with you today.
I have finally managed to do a no line technique using a digi stamp.
Thanks to Faye at StampinFluffnStuff for telling me how to do it.

Well lets get onto the cards and then the technique.

I've used the same image and the same colours for both.

First here is the image as you would receive 
all coloured in.




Here is a close up of the image




Here is the no lines card.


Here is a close up of the no lines.


So if you want to change your digi so you can try the no line technique.
First add your image/ resize it in a word document.
Then click on your image.
The picture tools/format should show.
You then click on recolor.
Then under the sub headings color modes and click on the third picture.
This will then fade out the black line great for no lines technique.
Another piece of advice Faye gave me was to have a black outlined version 
next to you so you have something to refer back to.

Materials used
Card and paper from my stash
Image - Lady Constance by Scrappers Delights
Copics 
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair/ Eyes - E23, E25, E27, E29
Lips - R83, R85, R89
Dress - R81, R83, R85, R81
Clock - E19, E21

Why don't you have a go at this technique?
I'll be having another go using digis as I can see 
room for improvement.

Challenges I'm entering
Everybody Art Challenge - Anything Goes
Through The Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
My Creative Scoop.com - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes


Have fun colouring
Hugs


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful technique for using no line on digistamps. It Looks more softley without lines! Like it very much! Thanks for joining us at EAC. Michi

    ReplyDelete