Tiddly Inks with a bit of Lawn Fawn

Hi all,

Hope you've all been enjoying the sunshine.

An idea came to me for a card using two of my favourite
companies

So if course I had to have a play to see
if I could put the two together.

Here is the card


Well I can say it was a success. I don't think I would have attempted 
this without a Misti because if I couldn't re stamp
I think I may have got a little frustrated.






The frame stamps are from Lawn Fawn and they are called Flirty Frames.

The girls are from Tiddly Inks.
The girl in the top frame is Wryn hanging around.
The Middle Image is Happy Mail.
The bottom frame image is Fairy Heartfelt.

All of these stamps come with extra bits that you can build
a scene with, so you can have lots of fun with them.

Sentiment is by Mama Elephant - Up and Away

I coloured the images using copics
Hair - E23, E25, E27 E29
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Top Frame Clothing - FYG2
Middle Frame Clothing - V12, V15, V17
Bottom Frame - Clothing - R81, R83, R85
- Wings - BG13,  BG15, BG49
Heart - R24, R27, R29


Why don't you try using different stamp sets together
to see what you can come up with.

I loved the technique so much I made another card but
I'll post that at a later date with a step by step tutori

Come back on Thursday where I have another card to share
with you where I've merged three digital stamps together.
Another fun technique.

Hugs





No comments:

Post a Comment