Happy Haunting 1

Hi all,
It's the start of my weekend now.
I'm meeting a very good friend for lunch tomorrow and 
hopefully I'll get some crafting done on Sunday.

Today I'm sharing a card with you where I've made my own
galaxy background using Distress Oxides

I've also used Happy Haunting digital stamp from

I used the October mood board for inspiration


So here she is.
Isn't she fab.


I love the cheekiness of her little wink.

Copic Combos
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair / Dress / Tights - V05, V06, V07
Eye - YG06, YG07
Broom - E23
Branch - E25, E27, E29
Hat / Cloak / Shoes / Bat - C5, C7, C9

I will be showing two more cards during October
showing the other digi stamps that are  a part of this set.

Don't forget to come and join us on Facebook as we are having a new release week.

Have a fantastic weekend

Challenges I'm entering
Colour Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafting with friends - Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. I love your card. The background is brilliant, and I love that you have managed to make your mail image stand out even though you have a dark colour palette. Brilliant!
    Thanks for sharing at Colour Crazy.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete